WE ARE WORKING FOR A SUSTAINABLE CYCLE BY STRENGTHENING OUR CORPORATE STRUCTURE WITH THE TARGET OF HAPPY AND HEALTHY INDIVIDUALS, AN AFFLUENT SOCIETY, AND A CLEAN ENVIRONMENT
Our sustainability focus spans our entire value chain. For a more sustainable future, we have implemented our sustainability policy to address the environmental problems we face, the interconnections of social and economic challenges and their solutions. While we focus all our efforts on results, we make use of the UN sustainable development goals. We always measure and rate all the action plans we put into effect for sustainability.
Protecting the environment
- WE INCREASE ENERGY EFFICIENCY
- WE REDUCE THE WATER WE USE
- We recycle 100% of our SOLID WASTE
- We reduce the raw material used in our packaging.
- At Mekpan Academy, we increase the training per employee by 10 percent each year.
- We doubled the budget we allocate to education and communication.
- We increase our employment efficiency every year.
- We reduce our occupational accident rate with zero accident vision.
- We increased our production investments by 300 percent in order to make our products readily available.
- We attach importance to production planning in order to use the production capacity correctly.
- We develop new products for different needs with R&D and P&D investments
- We increase our logistics efficiency.
- We protect and strengthen our transparent, fair, honest, and accountable corporate structure
Increasing energy efficiency with thermal insulation has gained great importance in today's world where our energy resources are depleting and costs are increasing rapidly. As the use of sandwich panels, which have unique benefits, becomes widespread, they begin to create a positive impact on the environment by increasing energy efficiency with their affordable cost. Sandwich panels significantly reduce air-conditioning costs with their lightweight and insulation properties, thus reducing energy consumption considerably. As Mekpan Panel, we act with the fundamental principle of providing quality, economical, fast, and easy solutions by using 100% recyclable raw materials and equipment that do not cause harm to the environment and human health. Our sandwich panels, which completely wrap the buildings and control heating and cooling with their thermal insulation properties, increase energy efficiency by preventing heat loss. In addition, it prolongs the life of your structures by preventing corrosion by providing waterproofing. The thermal conductivity values of the PIR and PUR materials we use in our sandwich panels are extremely low compared to other insulation materials. The thermal conductivity values of the insulation materials in the table below contain information such as the amount of raw materials used to provide the same insulation, the surface area they cover, and their energy efficiency.